Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wearing Carrots

I have been trying to decide over a slow bowl of ice cream which photo I like best and I can't for anything choose just one, so I'm posting them all. I look at her face all day long and yet when I put her to bed, I miss it. I pace around the house for photos of her so I can see her even more, more strongly and surely, so I'll never forget. She's only the reason i get up every morning. she's sunshine and carrots and big curious eyes and she laughs so much now, especially at sam's silly faces, that it makes me breathless with happyhappyhappy. And this series is only breakfast. Thank goodness the camera runs out of batteries.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lastest in healthy facials-mashed carrots. Lots of betacarrotine I bet.

Beth Wolf said...

Cuter than all get-out!